Göttingen Campus Postdoc Network Event
When: Thursday 18 October, 15:00 – 17:00, plus a bite to eat at 17:00
Where: Alte Mensa, Wilhelmplatz 3, 37073 Göttingen.
Come and go as you please during the afternoon to share a coffee and dip in and out of the different stalls. Please join us for pizza and a glass of wine at 17:00.
- Find out about support across the Göttingen Campus and beyond
- Meet experts to enrich your time here and inform your next steps
- Interactive sessions and information exchange
- Get to know the University and Campus infrastructure
- Feedback anonymously about your experience to improve the environment for everyone
- Meet other Postdocs: discover and build your own support network
- Get answers to those questions you never dared ask before! Frequently Unasked Questions or Previously Unanswered Questions are welcome!
Information stalls about Open Science, Science Communication, Equal Opportunities, Family Service, Wellness, Applying for Funding, Visual Communications, Mentoring, Navigating the Employment situation, Careers, Potential Employers and much more.
Childcare is available during the event. Please contact Christin Siegert with the age and number of kids who need to be looked after.
We have specially designed this event for Göttingen Campus Postdocs but everyone who is interested is welcome to attend.
Registration is optional and opens on 20 September! Please help us plan catering by registering for this event!